Restorative dentistry in Woodbury provides numerous repair options:
- Fillings restore teeth affected by decay, also known as cavities.
- Crowns are caps placed over a tooth to restore strength, shape and appearance.
- Bridges are crowns that fill in the gap between teeth. Cemented in place, bridges are permanent.
- Implants are surgically placed into the jawbone to also restore missing teeth permanently.
- Root canals clean out nerves that are diseased or dead in the innermost layer of the tooth. Teeth treated by a root canal are restored with a crown.
- Dentures are removable and can replace all of the teeth or partially missing teeth.